Monday 9 April 2012

I need to write a book

I just wrote this on Facebook:

"No no, let me clarify. She met a guy, they dated, he apparently told her he
was sterile, she fell pregnant. She fell pregnant again. They moved in
together. Then they broke up. They carried on living together. Then I
started working for them. Then she found a new boyfriend. Now the new
boyfriend comes to sleep over at the old boyfriend's house."

If that's not a novel waiting to happen, then I don't deserve my BA in English. 

However, as always, I can't do more than write a 12-line blog post, because I'm trying to find a job so I don't die of scurvy from living under a bridge after July. So far I've applied to be a cleaner at a home for disabled people, an events assistant for an organisation that wants to develop British cycle paths, and a business that needs translators. 
Did you fall asleep reading that? Because I have passed out three times just reading the job descriptions. 

Tomorrow I will fill in an application to be a sales consultant at a cellphone shop, and do a Google search on local strip clubs. 

Otherwise, I can REALLY be a BA kid stereotype...and just become a writer!



No comments:

Post a Comment